Become a Corresponding Member of the Center for the Study of Bioethics
- Join us in the stimulation of scientific debate on a variety of issues bioethics deals with. Participate in encouraging a free exchange of ideas.
- CSB Membership entails that its member seek solutions to their differences, identifying thereby also specters for potential consensus.
- Apart from engaging in scientific discussions, by becoming a Corresponding Member you can also be involved in a broader public debate on issues with a bioethical background.
The annual subscription fee for CSB Corresponding Members is 9.225 RSD (75 EUR). For graduate students Corresponding Membership is 6.150 RSD (50 EUR), and for Institutions it is 35.260 RSD (300 EUR). Benefits include the right to attend all international conferences CSB organizes, with a 30% discount on the registration fee. CSB conferences are being organized on average once in two years, but the frequency is planned to be increased significantly. The lowest registration fee is usually around 500 Euros.
Benefits of attending CSB conferences:
- Obtain feedback on an early version of your latest work
- Get to know other people in your field
- Hear about the latest research
- Improve your presentation and communication skills
- Meet scholars you admire
- Visit a new place and have fun
- Engage in high-level debates and refine your ideas
- Add to your CV
- Save money as a Corresponding CSB member