Enhancement: Cognitive, Moral and Mood; Part II
The Center for the Study of Bioethics
in collaboration with
The Wellcome Centre for Ethics and Humanities, University of Oxford
On 1 and 2 March 2021 at the Center for the Study of Bioethics in Belgrade, Serbia
The registration deadline is 22 February 2021
Registration fees for the conference “Enhancement: Cognitive, Moral and Mood; Part II”:
- Regular registration fee for attendees (including attendees with presentations and panel chairs): 44000 RSD (375 EUR) Order here
- Registration fees for members of the European Division of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and members of the Cambridge Consortium for Bioethics Education: 23500 RSD (200 EUR) Order here
- Registration fee for graduate students: 15800 RSD (135 EUR) Order here
In order to register, please complete and submit the online registration form below.
INFORMATION ABOUT CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
- Conference attendees are advised to determine the registration fee on the basis of the most favorable category that applies to them; the accuracy of the information can be checked on the CSB website for most categories for which the registration fee is waived.
- Registration is considered as complete after submission of requested information on conference attendees and realization of payment. The payment is considered as realized as soon as the Beneficiary´s bank has received it. Realized payments will not be returned in the case that a registered conference attendee cancels his or her attendance.
- Those conference attendees who need an invoice for the transfer of their payment are kindly advised to write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Request of Invoice”.
Payment via intermediary bank
INTESA SANPAOLO SPA
- Account with institution:
BANCA INTESA AD, BEOGRAD
MILENTIJA POPOVIĆA 7B
BEOGRAD, REPUBLIKA SRBIJA
Beograd (Novi Beograd)
Republic of Serbia